Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ajamesp51,

Fast shipping, man! Got the mail and lo and behold- the hi-caps in the mail box, on the assult weapons ban sunset day to boot! Now I just need more ammo

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Thanks when I do a preorders I only sell the stock I have in hand not whats promissed. All it takes is one slip up in the chain to make an angry customer IE the rusted mags. I also make sure that everyone get their merchandise in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, thanks ajames, I received mine today also. This adds to the streak, bought lots of items off this board, great service from everyone.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Mine must have got blown east with Ivan. Reckon I'll have to breakout the old Beretta 30 rd mag to celebrate this weekend. Might even wipe the dust off the Tec 9 and put a 50 rounder in it :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
James. Have ya mailed out all those pre-ordered LEO mags. Done wore out the PF Flyer on my plactic leg, had blowout in the wheelchair, wrestled a bear, butted horns with a moose, and had to do battle with a group Kerry supporters going back and forth to the mailbox :!: :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts