Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cash price is $850 plus actual shipping costs.

I'd rate this at 99%... 10 rounds down the pipe. A local deal here in Houston would also get a box of Doubletap along with it.

I am very open to any kinds of trades below is just a SCRATCH of some wants dont wan'ts

SOME BUT NOT LIMITED TO: G19 NIB or LNIB, P7/P7M8's, MilSurp Rifles including M39's, Correct Garands, Remmy 700 LTR, Nicer end AK47's etc. (I AM VERY OPEN)

DONT SEE IT ON THE LIST? Do not hesitate to ask!

DO NOT WANT: not interested in .40's

PLUS/MINUS CASH

[email protected] is the fastest way to get ahold of me

teaser pic (will get more up upon request)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
why are you getting rid of it??
i shot my buddies s&w 500 and man that thing kicked like a raped donkey

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
By any chance, would you be interested in a trade with a Bitone XDm-40 and 5 mags?
Hey Robo, I sort of got away from .40's... Back to 9mm and .45's now, but thanks for the offer.

Been getting alot of other interesting offers as well, keep them coming, but just to let you know, I will likely pass on anything in .40.

edit-

I would also like a HK PSP... NDS stamped

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
this sounds crazy.. but i'd love to have that for a winter concealed carry gun lol.
good luck with the sale, where in houston are you located?

cheers

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i know this is off the topic but is that a sig sauer p226 x-five in that pic. because it sure looks like it. ever since i saw one of those i wanted one but the price tag is a LITTLE bit outrageous. i just couldnt make myself spend $2800 for a pistol.

anyway if that is indeed what it is then you have a beautiful pistol, if not then im an idiot and i need to get my eyes checked. regardless you have a nice group of firearms there.

Selling my S&W 500 4"... This is LNIB with 10 rounds down the pipe. Great shooter and surprisingly accurate. Comes with all the standard stuff. I'd like a FTF deal but I will ship for $20.00

Asking price is $750.00.

This is pretty firm and the only trades I would be interested at this time would be a G30sf, HK PSP (NDS Stamped), higher end AK rifle, complete in box SKS, or something else interesting.
Anyways, I only have one pic right now. I am out of town but I'll be around in a few days to take more if necessary.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know this is off the topic but is that a sig sauer p226 x-five in that pic. because it sure looks like it. ever since i saw one of those i wanted one but the price tag is a LITTLE bit outrageous. i just couldnt make myself spend $2800 for a pistol.

anyway if that is indeed what it is then you have a beautiful pistol, if not then im an idiot and i need to get my eyes checked. regardless you have a nice group of firearms there.
Yeah, it is an X-Five. Not quite 2,800 but still, haha.

One of the best pistols I've ever shot... Makes me look and feel like a pro.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
49 Posts
on the website it said the price was $2800, i thought that was a bit extreme. if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for yours? i have never seen one in a store so im not sure what they actually go for. regardless its a very nice gun.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still available... Had some people interested but no sealed deals...

For those who have read this thread, please see edits/new trade interests in original post.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts