Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very lightly used, although I'm not sure the exact round count through it... sorry. Comes with the two standard magazines (one compact and one full size with x-tension). Pearce extender on the compact mag. Standard handgun case, not the XD case. Although, if it is that important to you I could include my XD45's case but the cutout for the gun will be a little bigger obviously. 20 Speer Gold Dots with it.

$400 OBO

Interested in trading for S&W 642 or 649

FTF Richmond, VA area.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
u willing to ship?

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure how I would go about shipping it or how much it would cost or what. Otherwise I guess I'd be open to it.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I don't suppose its legal to sell it out of state, and ship right? :confused:
Of course you can! You just have to go through an FFL. Find a local shop and see how much they will charge you.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So all I would have to do is ship it to their FFL?

I'd be fine with that as long as the buyer paid shipping.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
So all I would have to do is ship it to their FFL?

I'd be fine with that as long as the buyer paid shipping.
Have his FFL send you a signed copy of his FFL and ship it OVERNIGHT through fedex or ups.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
someone please correct me if im wrong, but i believe if you live in a different state, it must be shipped to the new state. I dont believe you could cross the line and pick it up and then go home. I could be completely wrong about though. i would double check before doing it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I mean I didn't know if it would be cheaper by shipping it in state. It would be just as easy to a dealer in Tennessee. I know there are dealers here in Virginia that will sell to Tennessee residents and vice versa.

·
Registered
182 Posts
$375.....very tempted to drive down from Alexandria VA. Not sure how I feel about the bitone though

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Wanna meet me in Lynchburg?
I do have family in Lynchburg...

If nothing happens with it at the gun show tomorrow, I will get in touch with you about possibly meeting up in Lynchburg. And if I do sell it tomorrow, I'll let you know as well so you or no one is isn't just hanging in limbo.

$375.....very tempted to drive down from Alexandria VA. Not sure how I feel about the bitone though
I didn't like the bitone at first, but now I love it. I guess it's personal preference. It didn't grow on me or anything, just from pictures online that I saw I didn't like it. Then when I went to the gun shop and saw it in person it was a different story altogether and loved it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts