Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

This thing is in LIKE NEW CONDITION. Wish I was liar, so I could say "NEW" because it could pass for new, but I digress.

I've only shot about 200 rounds through this bad boy! And It's a blast to shoot (no pun intended)! I'm getting rid of it because I've decided to get rid of one of my rifles that is chambered in 5.56. This lost the battle against my ARs. Also I have another Arsenal that's 7.62 and I want to buy another one and get a stamp for it to make it into a krink, so it will be funding that project.

This will come with 3 Arsenal Inc. 20 round waffle magazines (clear/smoked) and 1 Arsenal Inc. 5 rounder (black).

Asking price is $950 M/O shipped to your local FFL. If there are state restrictions for you to have this firearm, then I will more than likely say "no" to your offer. I can do descreet paypal ($990). It comes with everything it came with as if you were buying it brand new.

You can go to Arsenal Inc. SLR-106cr and read all about this particular rifle.

·
Registered
129 Posts
man... I love those Arsenals. I'm vaguely relieved this is your 556 arsenal and not the 762 up for sale. otherwise, I'd have to make some painful budget adjustments and/or craigslist liquidations.

btw, I still havent gotten out to the range to sight-in that Eotech I bought from you. there's an IDPA-style carbine match coming up here in a few weeks. I hope to run the courses with my ak and new Eotech.

best of luck with the sale.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man... I love those Arsenals. I'm vaguely relieved this is your 556 arsenal and not the 762 up for sale. otherwise, I'd have to make some painful budget adjustments and/or craigslist liquidations.

btw, I still havent gotten out to the range to sight-in that Eotech I bought from you. there's an IDPA-style carbine match coming up here in a few weeks. I hope to run the courses with my ak and new Eotech.

best of luck with the sale.

Thanks Fenster! Yeah, it's hard to give up an Arsenal Inc. AK (in any caliber), but I figured I have enough AR's to cover my 5.56 needs that I don't need it in an AK. So I'd rather sell this one and buy another AK (SA M-7 R - 7.62) from Arsenal and turn that into a krink.

Sucks you haven't gotten to sight in that EOTech. I'm sure your finger is itching to just let some rounds go down range with that AK/EO combo!

Thanks for the bump and the g'luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts