Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im going insane here in ireland cant get an anwser from anyone does anyone outhtere know any exporters i wanna export an xdm to ireland i need help guys anyone outhere got any advice?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my last thread about it was in the welcome thread yeah we got the stores here but i need to find a seller and exporter in america

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
my last thread about it was in the welcome thread yeah we got the stores here but i need to find a seller and exporter in america
And would the FFL here in the states be able to ship direct to you or the gun shop? How does one ship a gun to Ireland? Or is that what you need help with?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dealer has to buy the pistol of a dealer and exporter in the states who wud ship here to his store in ireland have to apply for export and transport to the atf

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
my dealer has to buy the pistol of a dealer and exporter in the states who wud ship here to his store in ireland have to apply for export and transport to the atf
Ok, thanks.

I will email my FFL here in town to see what he knows and if he is interested.

But, there is a member here named thunderjohn, he sells XDm's, as well as other guns. You can find him in the commerce section under "southwest arms" or just search for his name in google and it should come up.

He is an FFL in minnesota and may be able to do it.

Good Luck, keep us posted

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the advice il go look him up now and see wat he can do give me a bit of hope i just hope it can work

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
thanks for the advice il go look him up now and see wat he can do give me a bit of hope i just hope it can work
I should mention that he claims not to reply quickly to pm's but does very well with email I think its [email protected], not sure but find his for sale threads and you will find his email

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im was checkin his for sale page out im stunned at the prices we pay near double that for a glock 17 n i hate glocks it sucks that we can only get certain manufactures here

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
im was checkin his for sale page out im stunned at the prices we pay near double that for a glock 17 n i hate glocks it sucks that we can only get certain manufactures here
lol...told you they were good prices

probably will more with shipping and export, if he can hook you up...but of you want an XDm, the extra money should be worth it and by the sounds of it, maybe cheaper than you would pay if it was available locally

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah if its say $700 works out around £400 pounds here export n licenses maybe cost another 500 so the totally cost wud bring it around if not cheaper than the glock gen 4 here

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
yeah if its say $700 works out around £400 pounds here export n licenses maybe cost another 500 so the totally cost wud bring it around if not cheaper than the glock gen 4 here
sounds pricey, but if its cheaper than usual......good for you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah naffin illegal i cudnt afford it wud be giving up near 20 yrs of this fine sport n theres no way i wud ever jeoperdize that i got a month till i pick up my new pistol last one i had blew up the first day i had it

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
nah naffin illegal i cudnt afford it wud be giving up near 20 yrs of this fine sport n theres no way i wud ever jeoperdize that i got a month till i pick up my new pistol last one i had blew up the first day i had it
well, thats no good...was it a Glock in .40 caliber?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no was a sti trojan in .40 caliber but i know a few guys that r havin troubles wiv the glock in .40 had 2 slides fly off in one competion a few weeks back was strange sumfin to do wiv the guide rod and recoil master in them

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
no was a sti trojan in .40 caliber but i know a few guys that r havin troubles wiv the glock in .40 had 2 slides fly off in one competion a few weeks back was strange sumfin to do wiv the guide rod and recoil master in them
only thing I have heard about the glocks in .40 is the unsupported chamber can make them go boom, but I think they may have remedied the issue

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there has been a few here just before xmas that went to the gunsmith got a little extra added to the barrel maybe the same problem

1 - 20 of 47 Posts