Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm, very good/excellent condition in a pawn shop today for $400. Did some research, and this looks like a good deal. Pawnbroker said he just can't move a rifle or carbine in a pistol caliber, especially so close to deer season, and that's the reason for the low price.

I put it in layaway, paid $50 on it. Anyone have one of these, or any experience with them?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think it's horrible. Go tomorrow and request your money back, then give me directions to the shop:D
Just kidding, I've been wanting one of these and checking around. It sounds like a really good deal (depending on wear). I can't buy a pistol in KY anyway.
Let us know what you think about it when you get it out.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's horrible. Go tomorrow and request your money back, then give me directions to the shop:D
Uh, turn left at Pismo Beach....

Just kidding, I've been wanting one of these and checking around. It sounds like a really good deal (depending on wear). I can't buy a pistol in KY anyway.
Let us know what you think about it when you get it out.
I kind of looked at the PX4 Storm a few months ago, before I bought my XD9SC. Of course, I looked (peripherally) at the CX4, but until I saw the price tag on this one I didn't think I would own one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts