Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, and also new owner of a 9611HCS......... Program gun from Frontsight.... Looking forward some range time, this gun is just too new.........
Anything I should know about this gun?? It's my first XD.
Thanks...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcomes..........
took the 45 to the range yesterday and ran about 150 rounds. I have a revolver (SP101-357) and a S&W Sigma 40 and I have to admit this XD kicks both of them in the A**. The trigger is like butter compared to the sigma and the grip angle works GREAT for my ergonomics.
Looking forward to lots more fun with this one..........

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the fourm from Louisiana. You need to accessorize with more mags and ammo!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
You took the front sight deal, I have heard a lot of negative things about Frontsight but they do have some deals going on now, and from what I have heard their training program is supposed to be solid, I have been thinking of going, but probably wont take advantadge of the gun deal.
Terry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You took the front sight deal, I have heard a lot of negative things about Frontsight but they do have some deals going on now, and from what I have heard their training program is supposed to be solid, I have been thinking of going, but probably wont take advantadge of the gun deal.
Terry
Ya I took the Front Sight deal. It was one from last February. Four $300 lifetime memberships gets you a free gun. I needed 3, but got the extra to get the gun........... I still have one membership available, but it will hold. I'll sell it some day.
I went to a 4 day defensive handgun class and yes, it was a GREAT experience. ALL the rumors I heard about Front Sight either hard-selling or up-selling while there turned out to be total BS. Nothing even remotely resembled anything I had read. Just a great learning experience.
The deal they have going now is $100 for (the same class I took) a four day defensive handgun class. The retail on that class is $2K, however certificates are always available on E-bay for a few hundred dollars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya I took the Front Sight deal. It was one from last February. Four $300 lifetime memberships gets you a free gun. I needed 3, but got the extra to get the gun........... I still have one membership available, but it will hold. I'll sell it some day.
I went to a 4 day defensive handgun class and yes, it was a GREAT experience. ALL the rumors I heard about Front Sight either hard-selling or up-selling while there turned out to be total BS. Nothing even remotely resembled anything I had read. Just a great learning experience.
The deal they have going now is $100 for (the same class I took) a four day defensive handgun class. The retail on that class is $2K, however certificates are always available on E-bay for a few hundred dollars.
Just a couple of weeks ago they were doing $65.00 deals, I should have jumped on that, you could buy now and use it anytime you want, I think is how the $100.00 works, I just need to find some one around here who wants to go so I don't go alone.
Terry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a couple of weeks ago they were doing $65.00 deals, I should have jumped on that, you could buy now and use it anytime you want, I think is how the $100.00 works, I just need to find some one around here who wants to go so I don't go alone.
Terry
Ya you are right, that offer expired. This current offer expires on 10/17. You could get two and sell one later (or pay for 10, get 12 and also get an XD40):)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts