Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody ever order bullets from here. Looking to order 115 9mm they have them in stock. I was going to order from precision delta but they are out of stock.

·
Registered
30 Posts
anybody ever order bullets from here. Looking to order 115 9mm they have them in stock. I was going to order from precision delta but they are out of stock.
They are really great to order from. I have ordered several times and was surprised at the fast, free shipping. Prices are good and I have never had any issues with their products.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Just ordered 1000 rounds of 55 gr 223 ammo about a week ago. I'll let you know. ;)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
You are confusing me! Are you looking for bullets or ammo? They are not the same!

don

·
Registered
749 Posts
I've never ordered bullets from them, but I have ordered brass. It came fast, was exceptionally clean, and was ready to go right into the reloader.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've never ordered bullets from them, but I have ordered brass. It came fast, was exceptionally clean, and was ready to go right into the reloader.
Have ordered from Everglades (.40 & .223 bullets for reloading) good service, shipping & fantastic customer service! vOh, they shoot well for the price!

Also have ordered their .223/5.56 brass that has the primer pocket swaged, resized & cleaned. In my AR 15, I have to bump the brass down a tad in my dies for my application. Order 500 rounds and there is always 10-20 more extra in the bag. I still feel its worth it for me to have the primer pockets ready to load!

I received an email back from them on a Friday night around 7pm responding back from a question I had. Who is the world these days works on Friday nights, let along answer a stupid question?

I have been buying more from Everglades, due to their customer service! Used to order from RMR now and then.
Guys; give them a shot -

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I've used both Precision Delta and Everglades. Mostly 115 grain hollow points. My CZ's and the AR15 9MM carbine don't show a difference.

I've bought some 124 grain hollow points but not really gotten around to testing them. I need to get some from Precision Delta, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts