Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I kill paper targets with extreme prejudice and careful aim.
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!
Reload / Repeat as necessary.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
brian40 said:
Careful, your starting to sound like the "Nerd".
Not to sound like Nerd......
I have killed a Spotted Skunk and a **** with my XD 9MM SC.....
Both were in my garbage can after they had tipped it over so I cornered them and shot them!.....this did not happen on the same night but a couple months apart!

·
Registered
214 Posts
i had to deal with a gang of vicious street squirels that surrounded me in the park one late night. I fired 32 shots in 3.2678 seconds cuz i had my handy IPSC timer with me and i wanted to practice my moves as i dodged the first attack. :roll:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup I was thinking the same thing while writing the post,boy this is starting to sound like "ever been shot?"lol.Exept I dont get my jolly's off f*cking with people on the web.I f*ck with people around me cause I live for danger.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Arrowman said:
i had to deal with a gang of vicious street squirels that surrounded me in the park one late night. I fired 32 shots in 3.2678 seconds cuz i had my handy IPSC timer with me and i wanted to practice my moves as i dodged the first attack. :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Deer, two of them to be exact....I was called to two seperate accident scenes, in which the deer was still alive....one round of 9mm hydra shok's 147 grain to the head, and that was all she wrote............

and that is all I pray to the good lord I'll ever have to shoot....

Tom :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
first thing I thought when i saw this thread was the nerd returned...

·
Registered
768 Posts
i bought some mexican style prints of mother mary in frames [for 1$ ea.] because i wanted the frames for my prints. i took the pics of mary to the indoor range to use as targets. i don't thinn anyone noticed.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
bomber_man_jj said:
My xd has one kill(cousin had to put down a dog).
why? if it was very sick or very old, you take it to the vet and they put it to sleep. humanely. :|
I'm surprised no one else asked about this first.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts