Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my Crimson Trace in the mail today for my XD40SC. Should be exciting right? As I was installing it the little metal pin that connects the clip to the grip, the pin bent. I call Crimson Trace and they tell me they will send a new pin right out to me( +A for customer service). About an hour after I had set the Crimson Trace aside I figure " I should check my Insight X2 light to make sure the batteries are good." Turn the light on and off then open the battery compartment to verify what kind of battery it takes for next store run. While putting the battery back in I hear some weird crackling noise. I look at the front of the light and notice that the bulb had like just disintergrated. At that point I put the light on top of my dresser and thought, "Hmm.......I will wait until tommorrow to replace the bulb because I obviously just was not meant to play with gun stuff today.:-:)-:)-(

·
Registered
240 Posts
wow that sucks man... Well i guess theres always tommorrow ha ha

Cadet Wilson

·
Super Moderator
3,145 Posts
My wife just had one of those days, she got sick, one of her best friends hates her now after a heated e-mail exchange, and she takes her car out to blockbuster and the battery dies, then our little dog got diarrhea while she was waiting for me to show up and jump start the car so the front seat looks like someone sat on a melted hershey bar, it was just not her day at all. Times like these all you can do is laugh and be glad the sun rises again in the morning.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife just had one of those days, she got sick, one of her best friends hates her now after a heated e-mail exchange, and she takes her car out to blockbuster and the battery dies, then our little dog got diarrhea while she was waiting for me to show up and jump start the car so the front seat looks like someone sat on a melted hershey bar, it was just not her day at all. Times like these all you can do is laugh and be glad the sun rises again in the morning.
Damn. Maybe my day wasnt so bad after all. Well I hope your wife has a better day tomorrow. I also hope dog feels better as well.

If anyone else is having one of these days feel free to chime in. Just remember though "It could be worse.":shock:

·
Registered
177 Posts
then our little dog got diarrhea while she was waiting for me to show up and jump start the car so the front seat looks like someone sat on a melted hershey bar
I woulda beat the **** outta that dog.. well it might have been too late :lol:

heheh.. sorry :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good work just putting it down. you have more self discipline than I. I probably would've ended the day crying at a work bench with a pile of broken gun parts in front of me.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Day like that was last week

Drove 12 hours to see family in MI for Thanksgiving. Go to bed Weds night awake to wife in guest bathroom throwing her guts out and soon I follow where we alternate between sitting and kneeling on the throne quite the dance. Completely in bed all Thanksgiving and had to drive home Friday.....12 hours

yeah the sun looked good finally Sunday....

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
So....uh...yeah! I had a pretty good day today. ;-)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
well here is my thanksgiving trip. well my ex goes out of town and leaves her dog and her sister and I (my current GF) were supposed to take the dog with us to their parents house for the weekend while she was gone. well about 15 min before we left a friend of my ex stops by and grabs something out of her room and leaves, so we load up the car and went to let the dog in from the back yard..... well its gone, so i call my ex GFs friend to see if he took the dog and he says no so we look around for about an hour and a half before i finally got ahold of my ex and she she calls him and finds out that he does have the dog, well she yells at him and what not and makes him drive over and drop the dog off.
ok so now we are ready to go (two hours late) well we finally make to her parents house and all the lights are off and the door locked...the moms asleep and she sleeps with ear plugs in so it took us about 10 min to finally get in the house through a window.

so this trip was the first chance i had to meet my girlfriends dad (who lives in a different city then the mom). well the morning of thanks giving i wake up and feel terrible, i ended up puking and sleeping all day, so i didnt even get to meet the dad.
so we got ready to head back to our hometown and the car doesnt start but luckily i only needed a jump.

so thats my crappy trip. it cost me about $75 all said and done not counting missed days of work to drive down and be sick all day.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
well here is my thanksgiving trip. well my ex goes out of town and leaves her dog and her sister and I (my current GF) ...
You have lived dangerously and survived, bravo. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts