Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a Eotech Quick Release mount that they don't need? .. or got a good place to buy one? I'm looking for the one that doesn't add any height to it. I also need to know what the cheapest/reliable place to buy a Eotech 3X Magnifier.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Anyone got a Eotech Quick Release mount that they don't need? .. or got a good place to buy one? I'm looking for the one that doesn't add any height to it. I also need to know what the cheapest/reliable place to buy a Eotech 3X Magnifier.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Are you talking about the Accucam one? Doesn't that hold zero when you take it off and then put it back on?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to sign up over there but they don't accept Yahoo emails ... :/

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
my email on file there is a yahoo account :?:

well you don't need to be registered to browse the advertisers sale ad ;)

off the top of my head I don't think I've ever seen a GG&G accucam over there "used" for sale.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I'd love to sign up over there but they don't accept Yahoo emails ... :/

Yet another reason why XDTalk is the best forum out there.

So your looking for a used one? Or you want to know where to get the best deal?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically, both. If someone has one for sale, I'll pick it up. If someone knows where to get the best deal, let me know.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
well here is an option for you gg&g has a package deal $410 for a 512/accucam/flip up lense covers you could always order that sell the EoTec for $375 and the flip up covers for $20 and basically get the mount for $15 dollars plus shipping

I've got the accucam and it works great I got mine in the same package deal from botac for $399

·
Registered
22 Posts

I've got a GG&G Accucam on my 552, and I love it. It does hold zero after removal/replacement. Be advised, EOTech used to have it posted on their website that use of the Accucam voids the warranty on the external parts. The internals/electronics were still covered. (I got one anyway).

The Accucam does not raise the height of the site. It only replaces the thumbscrew, but still utilizes the rest of the EOTech mounting mechanisms.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone got a site where I can buy one? I don't think I'll be able to find a used one.

well here is an option for you gg&g has a package deal $410 for a 512/accucam/flip up lense covers you could always order that sell the EoTec for $375 and the flip up covers for $20 and basically get the mount for $15 dollars plus shipping

I've got the accucam and it works great I got mine in the same package deal from botac for $399
Thanks for the input but I'd much rather not have to go through the trouble of doing that. By the way, I only paid $330 brand new for my Eotech.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone ever deal with this company? I've found stuff for like $80+ but nothing this cheap. I don't want to get scammed.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's not much of a deal it pretty much so msrp you can order it directly from gg&g website for pretty much so the same price
$20 cheaper is quite a bit to me when we're talking about a $60-80 part, unless I'm missing something ... GG&G's website says $85.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts