Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Eotech 552 on a M&P 15t, I sighted it in a few monthes ago. I put it away had not shot it since. The other day I got it out and my eotech didnt seem so sighted in anymore. The case I had the Ar in was moved around some but I would not say beat up or anything. When I sighted it in I used Rem UMC and the other day I was shooting Brown Bear. Is there a drastic diff between the two?? I was shooting at a little 2-3" stick on target, from about 40-60 yards away I didnt hit target once. There was a nice tight group about 2 inches lower but could of been from a previous shoot. I thought eotechs if nothing else would hold zero due to their design and extreme use in the mil. Sorry for the book. Just left me feeling a lil steamed. Ever heard of this??

·
Registered
902 Posts
Try the same ammo you sighted it in with, or you are not making a fair comparison. What weights are the ammo?

I found that 55gr XM193 and 68GR BH OTM are really close together at 50yds, but 75gr TAP & 75gr BH OTM tend to hit about 1-2" high using an 11.5" 1in9 twist SBR when setup for M193.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking, so I had not lost hope yet. But because it was off i tool the opportunity to move it forward a little bit to make room for a magnifier lol so I will have to sight it in again lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts