Springfield XD Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I looked at a brand new EMP the other day at my LGS for $995. I want one bad but it is about # 8 on the list right at this moment.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Why doesnt someone make a stamped REMOVABLE base plat for the mags?
Logman,

I don't have one of these guns (yet), but seeing this post as quoted above makes me wonder if you would be able to do engravings on the bottom of the mags for rotation purposes?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Where can one buy these?
I saw a 9mm mag on eBay last week. Person had sold gun but kept modded mags for a while. Other than that one, good luck. This is one reason why everyone praises Log man so much.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Unfreakinbelievable.....

I sent three mags to log on Tues. 5/14. NY to CA. Tracking says they got to log on Friday 5/17. Today is Monday 5/20 and I received the finished product. How is that possible? This man is not only a magician with his welding and craftsmanship, but he's got some kind of special delivery service that gets packages across country in a day. OUTSTANDING person to deal with.

Thanks log. I'm looking forward to putting these mags through their paces.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, everyone. I am new to the site, but have been following the thread and finally got my hands on an EMP. How can I contact LOGMAN to get my mags modified?

Thanks,
Rad

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Welcome Rad!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Had him do a few of mine too. Love'em. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received my mags from LOGMAN, and they are beautiful. Turnaround was one week total from coast to coast, and his workmanship is top notch. Highly recommended. Thanks, LOG!

Rad

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Thanks. It's Ionbond.
I just bought a Kahr CW9.
Sent the slide, back plate, trigger, and take down lever to Springer for Ionbond.
Looking forward to getting it back in 4 to 6 weeks...:cool:

41 - 60 of 72 Posts