Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What holsters is everybody running for these? Do they fit in a standard XD-M holster? Looking to do a drop set up just below my hip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been looking for a holster for the XDM 9 elite precision with the 5.25 barrel. Cant find anything

·
Registered
11 Posts
What holsters is everybody running for these? Do they fit in a standard XD-M holster? Looking to do a drop set up just below my hip.

Here is mine. I use Blade-Tech attachments so that was a plus. Hit them up, awesome customers service too.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is mine. I use Blade-Tech attachments so that was a plus. Hit them up, awesome customers service too.
You my friend have given me hope! I have checked with so many holster makers who make "custom" holsters but none actually do. Where does that lower riding set up sit on your leg? It's exactly what I am looking for except I have a TRL-1 but have the Holosun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You my friend have given me hope! I have checked with so many holster makers who make "custom" holsters but none actually do. Where does that lower riding set up sit on your leg? It's exactly what I am looking for except I have a TRL-1 but have the Holosun.

It sits just a tad below the waist higher than the thigh rig depending on how I run the range belt. I use Blade-Tech attachments (thigh rig, sting ray, paddle, tek-lok, etc) with this holster and so far the duty drop offset is where it's at for me and thigh rig close second. Only a few company make holsters with Olight attachment, called few holster companies and Red River Tactical catered to my needs and delivered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered this holster, without the hood and in multicam. Got the same leg attachment too, got confirmation they would make it for me. Really hope the lead time isn't 5-7 weeks but oh well if it is, spent that long trying to find a holster.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Most of my Kydex OWB holsters are Blade-Tech, my only concern with the 4.5 Tactical is the threaded barrel that protrudes. You can use a regular 5.25 XDM holster, the 4.5 will fit. I used my 5.25 Blade-Tech holster with a XD40 4" for a course, no problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered this holster, without the hood and in multicam. Got the same leg attachment too, got confirmation they would make it for me. Really hope the lead time isn't 5-7 weeks but oh well if it is, spent that long trying to find a holster.

Right? Took forever to find the right holster. That time it was the at the height of the pandemic and I was told the same thing when I called them about the turnaround time but I was not in a hurry anyway since it was just going to be a bedside/range gun so I was ok with that. I'm assuming the 5-7 weeks was because of the pandemic going on and that they get lots of custom orders but again that is just my assumption. It was worth the wait for me. Either way, good choice sir.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts