Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a rep at El Paso Saddlery, who was informing me that my #77 Tortilla holster for my Sig 220 was shipping. I asked him about holsters for the Springfield XDs and he said they now have patterns for their popular #77 Tortilla to fit the XD line.

I have a EP Saddlery Tortilla for my 1911, Hi-Power and now my 220 Sig - these have got to be the highest quality panckes styled holsters I have ever seen. I have carried my 1911s in one of these for many years, through rain, dust, dirt, heat and the more it wears, the better it feels and looks. It carries a heavy 39oz 1911 real well - high and tight with no flop or shake. I have no doubt the 220 version will be as good or better and plan on buying one for my XD-40 as soon as funds will allow.

El Paso Saddlery has been in the holster business for over 100 years and makes everything by hand, when you order it. They're not cheap but not the most expensive, either. They make things the old fashioned way and make holsters for the Texas Rangers and made holsters for Gen. George Patton. They also make outstanding western holsters and I have an 1880 "Original" for my Single Action Army. Hey, they're a 100 year old company in West Texas...they're supposed to know how good gunleather is made!

Anyone looking for a serious holster for their XD and don't mind spending about 60-70 dollars, ought to check out El Paso Saddlery. I don't like buying holsters form anyone else. (and no, I don't work for them...just a huge fan).

Thanks,

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
250 Posts
They do build an excellent holster. I have a variation of their #88 "Street Combat" holster. This one has belt snaps/straps so the holster can easily be slipped off if you need to go in someplace that does not allow CC.

Like you, I am quite a fan of theirs...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts