Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an EFK fire dragon 40cal to 9mm conversion barrel 5" fitted for an XDM. Has had 200 rounds through it. Works really well. Asking 135.00 shipped to your door. call or pm me for questions or offers! Paypal accepted. Returns within 7days with refund minus shipping as long as barrel has not been re fitted or fired in your weapon. This is to ensure that nothing bad happens to the barrel upon your returning it and that it can still be fitted to my weapon if you decide you don't want it.

I bought this barrel to shoot cheaper 9mm but started reloading 40 instead and don't need to shoot 9mm.

Thanks again!

917 373 4775

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I have an EFK fire dragon 40cal to 9mm conversion barrel 5" fitted for an XDM. Has had 200 rounds through it. Works really well. Asking 135.00 shipped to your door. call or pm me for questions or offers! Paypal accepted. Returns within 7days with refund minus shipping as long as barrel has not been re fitted or fired in your weapon. This is to ensure that nothing bad happens to the barrel upon your returning it and that it can still be fitted to my weapon if you decide you don't want it.

I bought this barrel to shoot cheaper 9mm but started reloading 40 instead and don't need to shoot 9mm.

Thanks again!

917 373 4775
Since this is for a XDm40, does anyone know if this will work in a XD40 Service? @ 5" I know it will stick out the end of the slide but would it function properly in the XD?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Since this is for a XDm40, does anyone know if this will work in a XD40 Service? @ 5" I know it will stick out the end of the slide but would it function properly in the XD?
Was wondering the same thing. If it did fit, I'd be all over this

·
Registered
182 Posts
Still up for sale or no?

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes still for sale.

I received a call from someone today but the number got cut out on the message. So if you're wondering why I didn't call back yet, it's cause I didn't get the number. I don't get reception at work so I only got your voicemail.

Call me tomorrow after 1000 alaska time. Thanks!

Jon

·
Registered
182 Posts
Payment sent via PayPal today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts