Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has input on the reliability of the EFK Dragon 9mm conversion barrels. I currently have an XDM in 40 S&W and I think that having the ability to switch out with 9mm would be nice (ammo is cheaper and I can get really cheap brass to reload). Specifically, has anyone tried their ported 9mm conversion barrel? I think that would be sweet! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John, what do you mean by small issues, WTF, WTE,? Just wondering. Anyways, as far as reloading I can basically get 9mm brass for free rather than having to buy the .40 brass. So I thought it would help curb the training costs. Also... I will have to admit that I'd like to have an excuse to try out the ported barrel. I hear that they are pretty sweet.

Rafman, EFK dragon has a conversion barrel from .40 to 9mm for the XDM 3.8 "coming out soon." I shot them an email and they're hoping to get those out in July... we'll see how that goes I guess because I have a 3.8 as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gettle70, van you post a pic of your pistol with the 4.5in barrel? I'm interested to see how that looks. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that doesn't look bad at all. Did you order yours directly from storm lake?... I wonder if they have one with a ported barrel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts