Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some of this but I'm not sure about it. I have been using Hoppe's and don't know if I should switch. Any comments and or suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link....very interesting! I will have to try it out for a while and see what happens.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I use it. It is good stuff, and I have never had any rust issues after I started using it. Cleans, lubes, and Protects just like is says it does.

·
Registered
539 Posts
What? Did you make "Eezox on Crack's" with it? No wonder you're hung over! Next time just do Eezox Shots and chase it with Grapefruit Juice. (Just trying to help) :twisted:

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
willbond said:
What? Did you make "Eezox on Crack's" with it? No wonder you're hung over! Next time just do Eezox Shots and chase it with Grapefruit Juice. (Just trying to help) :twisted:
Can't do grapefruit juice. Got high cholesterol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I used Eezox when I lived in a dry climate, and it worked just great, but when I moved to the coast, if failed rapidly, so I switched to better products. In my informal test of rust preventatives (bare metal left in the rain for a month with 4 different products in marked squares), Eezox failed at the same rate as bare metal. Breakfree was right behind it. The best of the four was RustGuardit, but it leaves a heavy, waxy film.

I'm now using Bull Frog, and haven't had a rust issue since changing over to it, but I'm pretty careful about taking care of my guns, too.

Hope this helps.

Fred

1 - 10 of 10 Posts