Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Its a great gun and a decent price. Mine is the same except it came with a heavy barrel and removable front sight. I replaced the trigger with a Gieselle 2 stage and replaced the barrel with a litghter M4 profile barrel because I do 3 gun matches. It has been a great gun. Mine has over 3k rounds through it and is as tight as the day I bought it. The coating seems to be really good as well. There are hardly any scratches on it at all. It shoots 1 MOA with both barrels. Since I have crappy eyes, I took off the iron sights and it has a Leupold MK4 MR/T sitting on top now. Of course I have added a couple of other goodies as well.:cool:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, and good looking rifle.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Thanks. Its about 3 years old and has been through roughly 10 matches if that tells you anything about the finish.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have the 15A4C and really like it. I got mine for about that same price several years ago.

·
Registered
730 Posts
A few years ago, I saw and fell in love with an Armalite M15A2. The affair has lasted to this day.
Buy the Armalite and you will be very pleased. They are beautifully made, highly accurate, a great looking, no nonsense, reliable, and top of the line Cadillac rifles.
If I were any happier with my Armalite, I'd have to be twins!

Bring it. Don't sing it. Armalite.

ONEYEJACK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts