Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ya don't have an Academy, GET ONE! 10 boxes of CCI Blazer for $38.60, nearly like shootin's a 22LR!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
no comment :x

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Is this alloy cased Blazer?

Its cheap, but several indoor ranges I know of won't let us shoot Blazer alloy cased ammo. I am not sure why, but alot of knowledgeable people say don't shoot that stuff.

I have only shot a few boxes in my 9mms and one box in my 1911.

Still, thats awful cheap. I guess I need to go by Academy today.

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Brickboy240 said:
cheap, but several indoor ranges I know of won't let us shoot Blazer alloy cased ammo.....
Because they have to pick it out of the range brass that they sell to reloaders. Laziness on their part.

·
Registered
208 Posts
what is this academy you speak of? :shock:

·
Registered
96 Posts
GI JOES has 250 rounds of umc on sale for $5 doolars off and free ammo can. The 9mm was $24.99 after the $5 off that is cheaper the wallyworld. I think this sale is nationwide. i live in seattle wa and they have it there. sold out but i made aspecial order for the same price.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
polarbear, Academy is some kind of sporting goods store and not located in Western states, because I would have been all over them.

What? there is a store called GI Joes? :eek:

Delija, he bought 500 rounds for $38.60 so 10 boxes of 50 would make 500. Man, if they were boxes of 100 rounds, I would drive to Texas and stock up! :shock:

I would be curious to see what the store pays for them? like $1.50 a box?

·
Registered
96 Posts
sorry gi joes is only in washington and oregon. I forgot to check locations first :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
don't tell me........all the clerks wear camo :lol:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
swatch76 said:
GI JOES has 250 rounds of umc on sale for $5 doolars off and free ammo can. The 9mm was $24.99 after the $5 off that is cheaper the wallyworld. I think this sale is nationwide. i live in seattle wa and they have it there. sold out but i made aspecial order for the same price.
I miss GI Joes. Best hunting camping car parts sports gear store I ever been in. I used to live in Federal Way. I also miss Federal Way Guns. Best gun store prices I've ever seen.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Good price!

MarkA, what kind of ATM machine are you advertising in
your avatar? :p :wink:

Ed

·
Registered
74 Posts
That price just hurts to look at i just bought 500 rounds of .40 win clean it cost me $130.oo+15 % taxes canadian and that is a kick ass price at that 9mm was just a little cheaper no wonder i reload :cry:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Should I feel guilty that I can walk to Academy from my house. Now the only damn trouble is they closed down the range here in wonderful Mobile, and the closest one is an hour away. Thank goodness for all my gun loving buddies that like to car pool to the range.....sigh.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts