Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this add for a MagWell for the XD. But Its not a compleat rounded piece. And made of Plastic.Just wanted some feed back on this product and its potentual.The link is here http://www.smartlock.com/shows.htm and the pics of the product is under the product bullet. Then scroll down to the MagWell for the XD. Thanks for the feed back.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
If you are a serious competitor the front of the magwell moves, becuase it does not go all the way around the magwell. It works and works well it just moves a little but should not be that bad of a problem.

I did a review of the magwell before they were available at
http://www.xd-hs2000.com/magwell.html

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ajamesp51. i knew that my familey would come thru with the info.
thanks again...... I was just was concerned about open carry and that one of the open ends would catch on something.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I simply LOVE the idea of having a ring that activates your gun... sweet

I hope that they will make an xd compatible version of that safety system sometime.

·
Registered
388 Posts
atkamano said:
It's great until you forget the ring at home one day, or take it off and accidentally leave it somewhere. I don't buy the "I would never let that happen" line, either. EVERYONE has left something important at home; some simply do so more often than others.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Hey, the "visitor" in the picture is Massad Ayoob!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
A: I don't wear jewelry, and really don't plan to until, you know, that fateful day.
B: More moving parts? For what?

You want a smart gun? Try this.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
stealthsniper said:
atkamano said:
It's great until you forget the ring at home one day, or take it off and accidentally leave it somewhere. I don't buy the "I would never let that happen" line, either. EVERYONE has left something important at home; some simply do so more often than others.
+1. Gun safety tip number one: dont put your finger on the trigger. Do that and these are not needed.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
[TASF said:
Overkill]
A: I don't wear jewelry, and really don't plan to until, you know, that fateful day.
B: More moving parts? For what?

You want a smart gun? Try this.
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts