Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious about this website. Anyone ever order anything from them? I just placed a decent size order with them for a 11 magazines and a Eotech Accucam mount. So, hopefully I won't get burned. They've got some pretty good prices from what I can see so hopefully the quality and customer service is there. Thanks in advance guys !! :cool::cool:

http://dynamicarmament.com/items/list.htm

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I guess I'll be the test dummy.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you guys terrorists? ... because this thread just got hijacked !!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
how weird i JUST (like 2 min ago) ordered a 20 round magpul p-mag from them.
ill let you know how everything goes.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I already ordered 5 of those from them !! 5 more of the 30 rounds without windows. 1 more with a window to go along with my other 4. Plus the Accucam Eotech mount. I got two emails right away with a receipt and tracking information. Items were shipped USPS which is usually faster than UPS and a LOT faster than Fed Ex for me. So hopefully it all arrives well and good. :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What happened with your order for the 20 rounders? I just got my package today and it didn't come with them. They cancelled it and said they were backordered. Now I need to find a place that has 20 rounders.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
I ordered a 20rd Pmag directly from Magpul that was said to be in stock , but of course I only recieved my 30 rounders. They didn't even email or call to let me know that they were out of stock, and that was about a month ago.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hate that ... I wish they would of let me known because I would of just ordered more 30 rounders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered from them before and have only great things to say about them. I purchased a Stag AR-15 from them off of GunBroker. Transaction went very smooth. Later I ordered six PMags and some other stuff and the shipping was faster that anything I ever ordered from Midway.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
anybody have anymore feed back on this place? Looks like they have some complete uppers in stock.
well they canceled my order of the 20 rounders because they were "out of stock" and the next day they had them in stock for twice the price.

i will NEVER order from them

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've placed two orders with DA recently. Both shipped very quickly.

I ordered 3 windowed PMAGs from them and reluctantly paid $26 each for them because no one else had any in stock. Today, I look and they are up to $35.50 for a PMAG (!?!?) They do have complete uppers in stock too, but again, you will pay a premium for them.

They do have good prices on other stuff though. They have Eotech 512s in stock at pretty much the best price you will find nowadays.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
anybody have anymore feed back on this place? Looks like they have some complete uppers in stock.
Great people to work with. I bought my Stag 1R from them. The owner is a really cool guy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts