Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a duty holster for my XD40 .40 and was hoping for some ideas. I do not want all leather or all nylon. I was hoping to find either a kydex or combo of kydex and synthetic but only want to spend around 50 dollars before shipping and/or tax. Any ideas?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking at either the blackhack, the blackhawk serpa, or the xd gear paddle holster. They are all on pistol gear.com. Does anyone have any experience with these and can make a recommendation. I am studying to get a CJ degree and become a LEO and am looking for something that I can practice drawing from. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
guiltyimnot said:
I am looking at either the blackhack, the blackhawk serpa, or the xd gear paddle holster. They are all on pistol gear.com. Does anyone have any experience with these and can make a recommendation. I am studying to get a CJ degree and become a LEO and am looking for something that I can practice drawing from. Thanks
if youre just looking for something to practice drawing from, id get the xd paddle. its cheap and works. i got mine for teh same reason. it also has retention screw so you can set teh retention.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts