Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ajames, I do want to have my XD 40 SubCompact finished in Duracoat, maybe matte black, maybe colt grey, but I also would like to have the internals / controls done as well. On your website you have pics of Duracoat-finished controls but no mention of pricing. I recently purchased my 2nd XD- a 40 Service from a board member >>>> (http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=25370) <<<<............ picked it up today, in fact :p .............. This XD Service already has a Robar NP3 finish on the slide and controls and I absolutely love the finish. However, after reading countless threads and positive reviews of the Duracoat work you do, I am convinced you are the man for the job. Your service and work is way above par according to those on the forum. I do believe in supporting this site and it's sponsors as I have ordered parts / products from both Ajames and Oldschool. Sorry about the long thread, any info is appreciated!

·
Registered
42 Posts
i recently had james do the colt grey...it ain't really grey nor is it black...to me it resembles the original, but a little darker and lots harder.

james was gonna take pics for his site, but i have not seen them yet. you might email james and ask him for them.

michael
houston,tx

·
Registered
34 Posts
I sent my XD-9 to James last Saturday for a Matte-Black Dura-Coat finish of the slide and controls so when I get it back I will post some pictures.

I have heard nothing but good things about James work and his Company so my decision was easy.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Grail Knight said:
I sent my XD-9 to James last Saturday for a Matte-Black Dura-Coat finish of the slide and controls so when I get it back I will post some pictures.

I have heard nothing but good things about James work and his Company so my decision was easy.
What is the price for slide + controls? I keep asking, but never get an answer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
check out his sight...xd-hs2000.com and it will tell ya.'

I think the slide is 45$ and the controls are 11$. I shipped insured for 300$ for between 5-8$ from Texas.

HTH,

newtoxd

·
Registered
34 Posts
SLCDave The prices are posted on the website like NewtoXD said. I Sent the whole pistol so James could check out the fit after coating the slide and controls. The cost to ship was $10 UPS from PA w/ it insured for $500.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
ajamesp51 said:
SLCDave are you sure I did not PM you, I could have sworn I pmd you.
I did get a PM about the alarm. I don't think were doing that at this time though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts