Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read quite a few postings about people having missfires and ejection problems with the XD40. But I have not read any problems with the XD9's. What do you all think?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I remember reading that some jams were caused by the slide release in 40's. Apparently its the same one used in the 9's or whatever. It didnt make much sense to me? Does it to anyone else?

·
Registered
72 Posts
9mms have FTE problems too. Usually the culprit is the ejector. Occationally it's the ammo.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Well the high cap mags have the newer mag followers and since the change I have not heard of problems with the new mags. I say this becuase if anyone has had problems with the new mags let us know.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ajamesp51 said:
Well the high cap mags have the newer mag followers and since the change I have not heard of problems with the new mags. I say this becuase if anyone has had problems with the new mags let us know.
Just to clarify, are you saying that the 12rd .40mags and the 15rd 9mm mags use different followers than their 10rd counterparts, or are you saying there has been a change in the high cap followers in the last year?

·
Registered
575 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts