Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know if anyone has found a solid IWB/OWB holster. Many of the designs I've seen out there SEEM like they'd be easy to modify for OWB use too, but few expressly say dual purpose.

I like the Crossbreeds, but I'm pretty certain they're not IWB/OWB.

Bluegrass Holsters has a nice looking IWB/OWB but I don't want to wait 3 months for the 3 holsters I intend on buying.

DM Bullard looks like they have a IWB/OWB solution, any idea on their shipping times?

Let me know if there are good options out there that I'm missing! Does Tennessee Holsters have an IWB/OWB??

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
DM Bullard ships fast...and you can find the auctions on Ebay as well. Then you have the option of "best offer" on Ebay....I have the dual carry...I like it a lot.

·
Banned
161 Posts
We offer one at K&D Holsters. It's our Thunderbird Defender:

It's a very versatile holster - offering the OWB/IWB conversion. In addition, the clips allow you adjustment for IWB wear for cant and depth of holster. We've had it available for over a year and it's preceded some others currently being advertised. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :cool:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those Thunderbirds do look nice. Have you done them for a PX4 Subcompact yet?

What's the expected delivery time on an order?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I wanted to know if anyone has found a solid IWB/OWB holster. Many of the designs I've seen out there SEEM like they'd be easy to modify for OWB use too, but few expressly say dual purpose.

Bluegrass Holsters has a nice looking IWB/OWB but I don't want to wait 3 months for the 3 holsters I intend on buying.
Hi....not sure how the three month wait came into your statement...typically the wait currently is about 3 weeks and then most deliveries are made within 30 days of the date that your card is charged. the only potential holdups for longer delivery is my QC process....I won't allow it out the door to you until it is just right...that being said, I will be offering Factory Seconds soon (these holsters will be sound but have slight imperfections which means that the price will be somewhat cheaper).

So, if you order today you will likely have the the holster by the end of November or sooner. Hope this helps.

Take care and stay safe.

Here are two for your viewing pleasure! :p

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi....not sure how the three month wait came into your statement...typically the wait currently is about 3 weeks and then most deliveries are made within 30 days of the date that your card is charged. the only potential holdups for longer delivery is my QC process....I won't allow it out the door to you until it is just right...that being said, I will be offering Factory Seconds soon (these holsters will be sound but have slight imperfections which means that the price will be somewhat cheaper).
Nice to know - I was going by your website which states you're currently working on August orders.

Same question as well for you, have you/can you do one for a PX4 Storm Subcompact? It's pretty new and I'm having a heluva time finding a holster for it. It should fit a similar mold to a full sized PX4, it's just an inch shorter in length...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice to know - I was going by your website which states you're currently working on August orders.

Same question as well for you, have you/can you do one for a PX4 Storm Subcompact? It's pretty new and I'm having a heluva time finding a holster for it. It should fit a similar mold to a full sized PX4, it's just an inch shorter in length...
Sorry....the website is being updated in the next week to 10 days with new products, fixing a few glitches, and the time frame will be updated, too.

I do have a mold for the PX4, however, looking at the two designs you would lose just a tad in holster detail molding with part of the rail...other than that it does indeed seem like it would work. I am waiting on a PX4 sub mold but there is no word on delivery time. I would be happy to assist you using the existing mold and getting with you for specific measurements to make sure that all would be right.

let me know if you have further questions or are interested in an order....

·
Banned
161 Posts
NBD MN:

PM sent. At this time, we're not able to make holsters for the subcompact version of the PX-4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been waiting 5 months for one of Brock Morgans Holsters. He refuses to e-mail me or contact me at all after multiple requests. I've been patient and cordial , and don't mind waiting months, but this is by far the WORST individual I have ever tried to purchase from. The holsters are good quality, but that DOES NOT make up for the fact that Brock downright ignores customer requests to contact them. I could even tolerate a lame excuse from him on how he can go for 18weeks without returning customer messages. After reading other's experiences with Bluegrass Holsters I thought I would have not had any issue. Sadly I was wrong.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Part of the problem is an Admin will likely delete this as well as all other negative posts. I'm currently waiting on a hybrid holster and started a post just asking if anyone else has got one recently, someone else posted a bad experience and it was deleted.:?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts