Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has seen face/off recently im looking for the double pistol holster like nicolas cage's character had for his 1911's. if anyone knows of where to get this or has seen them please let me know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The shoulder holsters are wicked...But those back holsters are just badass. I'd love to have one of those...For the ONE pistol that I have :?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Eww I wish I had not seen that link, face off is one of my favorite movies and I have been wanting to do something similar. There used to be a guy on ebay who made the dual back holsters as well for like $50.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone has seen face/off recently im looking for the double pistol holster like nicolas cage's character had for his 1911's. if anyone knows of where to get this or has seen them please let me know.
BELL CHARTER OAK CUSTOM HOLSTERS PANCAKE STYLES (607) 783-2483
THE NEW YORK RELOAD AUTO

Premium Cowhide Unlined $139.00
Sharkskin Calf Lined $349.00

This unique design offers versatile positioning and fast access to a reserve weapon. It may be worn in multiple positions, allowing you to draw a weapon with either hand. Although we can craft this design for most all firearms, concentrated weight is a factor to consider when selecting weapons for this model. Consult our customer service representatives for specific details. Design size will vary based upon weapon size and selection. Available for all 1911 type autos, Browning Hi-Power, SIG 226,228,239. Other selected weapon models. Black finish only. Reinforced cowhide mouthband $25.00 additional, front side only.

This is the holster Nicolus Cage used in face off, I did some research and found it. I was curious to know where to find it myself.
So here it is and for the ones that gave you a hard time on this subject there is nothing wrong with having things that one of your favorite actors has used in a movie.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Galco Miami classic. You can just get 2 gun holsters instead of the mag carrier. I'd say order the straps you want then the holsters separately.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got bored and made one not long ago. i made it for my Glocks but now my wife wants one for the XDs

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
In the past 6 years, I'm sure we have more options.

I'm gonna make a double AIWB so I can motion at my crotch for people to draw my back up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts