Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys and girls, My name is Drew, 22 years old college student and ive been shooting guns ever since i can remember! i've been a avid Xdtalk.com stalker but i decided to take the plunge and sign up! I've had .40 sub compact xd but just picked up this gem yesterday!

My new Xdm 4.5 .45!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Excellent! Welcome aboard from Seattle

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just an "FYI" about your picture... I noticed your mag was loaded. Not sure where you're from but you might want to check your local laws before you transport your gun in your vehicle. Here in WA you must transport all of your ammo seperate from your gun unless you have a CPL and it's on your person. Other than that, you risk having your gun confiscated or at the very least a stern lecture from a LEO if your stopped and have them together like that. Have fun shooting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an "FYI" about your picture... I noticed your mag was loaded. Not sure where you're from but you might want to check your local laws before you transport your gun in your vehicle. Here in WA you must transport all of your ammo seperate from your gun unless you have a CPL and it's on your person. Other than that, you risk having your gun confiscated or at the very least a stern lecture from a LEO if your stopped and have them together like that. Have fun shooting!
Oh no worries sir, loaded mag was in my case because shortly after taking this i took the case and a few rounds outside to my backyard, case seemed like a good spot to put the mag along with gun and other accessories, for ease of transport to my yard and photo purposes. Also i am from ky, were are a pretty friendly gun state, not a lot of bureaucratic bs.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Where you going to school? My wife and I lived in Lexington while I got my degree from "Yew Kay" (Go Wildcats!) and we lived in Lou-a-Vull long enough to learn how to pronounce it properly.

·
Registered
755 Posts
hi from paducah, eku grad

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas!

·
Registered
191 Posts
hello from lex.