Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.
But seriously...thats gross.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Seems like the all the survivalist series are pushing it as the new gatoraid in a pinch scenario.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think they recycle and filter pee pee on the Space Station. Oh and with the economic collapse on the horizon, the ISS should be plunging into one of the 7 oceans soon.

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
Yuck! I'll pass.

·
Registered
791 Posts
it should be in practice already...once they treat the water there will be no difference than before. i mean whats the difference? where does sewage water go anyway? eventually to the ground...then back to our sinks...drink the damn water.

·
Registered
19,975 Posts
LA has been doing it for decades....and you wonder why they drink bottled water out there :p

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
I rember doing this in my college days. I believe it was called SCHLITZ!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
If you did drink that, and are still drinking that stuff its an automatic age indicator! :cool: Rough indicator at that anyways......:shock:
62 years young brother. :D

·
Banned
38,920 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
FYI - urine may be sterile (if no diseases etc) but the part it comes out isn't so it gets contaminated. That's why they provide the alcohol swabs when giving urine samples at the doctor's office.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
The grizzled old coach in "Dodgeball" claimed, "I don't drink it because it's good for me, I drink it because I like the taste"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts