Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ Actually I've been entering the drawings for a while now and really haven't noticed much of a change in amount of junk mail received. I'm sure there has been but I didn't notice.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
thanks -- I just entered. I already get tons of spam and junk mail -- I guess it will be a little more interesting now!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
never hurts to try.. just signed in.. of course, i have an email address setup just for promo stuff like this..

cheers

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Davidsons is a gun distributor. Your info stays private, so you won't get any junk mail from their doing. They're a good company. I've bought from them a lot.

And I like their GauranteeD for life policy too. No matter what gun you buy, if you have a problem with it, they replace it with the same model or if discontinued, as close of a gun as what you bought originally as possible.

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
I did...

Thanks for posting this... now I have less chance of winning... ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Big Thank You for the link... Entered and I have great spam blockers. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Thanks, just entered!

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Dammit, as if it isn't popular enough. Argh, I entered last night when I get the e-mail. As for spam, I have gotten NO extra spam from Davidson. So I am happy, I would just like to win a new rifle or pistol, once.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Does anybody 'ever' win a gun from them? I've entered several of their contests and I don't have a free gun yet. boohoo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts