Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question. My uncle asked me if a draco was legal, specifically with a 30 round clip. I told him yes, you can even add a 100 round drum. I live in North Carolina. Thanks

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
In NC there are no silly hi cap restrictions. In order to buy a DRACO you have to have a handgun purchase permit but other than that you should be good.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Not helpful Bonehead :rolleyes:

OP: As long as the gun meets the 922r compliance then you are GTG.

Use the following link to check for compliance. If you aren't familiar with your particular weapon's inner workings and parts, you should do some research to familiarize yourself with the weapon. You can also phone the company you got it from and ask if that particular model is complaint with foreign high cap mags or just USA made high cap mags.

Gunwiki: 922(r) Worksheet for AK-47 Builds

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts

Use the following link to check for compliance. If you aren't familiar with your particular weapon's inner workings and parts, you should do some research to familiarize yourself with the weapon. You can also phone the company you got it from and ask if that particular model is complaint with foreign high cap mags or just USA made high cap mags.

Hope that helps.

aaaw i was just playing the "clip" game with our new friend is all. :oops:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts

Hope that helps.
The Draco doesnt fall under 922 since its a pistol..

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I stand corrected...... err.... pimp slapped or whatever :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts