Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

I've had my XDm 9mm 4.5 for almost a year now. In August, I started shooting at my range's monthly USPSA competitions with the included paddle holster and mag holders. For Christmas, my true love gave to me a Double Alpha race belt. Now, I'm ready to upgrade to all Double Alpha gear. The choice for mag holders are nice aluminum ones for $60 each or reasonable plastic ones priced $130 for four. Since I'm shooting production and limited to ten rounds a mag, I need four. Anyone here have any experience with these holders with XDm mags?

Mark

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
hi there,

I've had my XDm 9mm 4.5 for almost a year now. In August, I started shooting at my range's monthly USPSA competitions with the included paddle holster and mag holders. For Christmas, my true love gave to me a Double Alpha race belt. Now, I'm ready to upgrade to all Double Alpha gear. The choice for mag holders are nice aluminum ones for $60 each or reasonable plastic ones priced $130 for four. Since I'm shooting production and limited to ten rounds a mag, I need four. Anyone here have any experience with these holders with XDm mags?

Mark
Buy once cry once. No experience with them but I'm looking at upgrading as well. All the advice I've gotten from guys that shoot it a lot say don't skimp on gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
You might want to also consider CR speed. They will fit DA belt. Come with shims to fit any mags (you wrote production now but trust me you will do other divisions eventually)

I think CR carriers are great value at price. But I have not been as happy with CR belt, velcro has not lasted well. Next belt will be DA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts