Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from screening doom, its 230am. In one of the last scenes the guy pulls his pistol out for about a half a second, and...... :shock: I think it was an XD, but im not sure........i'll double check tommorow.

Sure hope it dosent turn out to be a glock :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a little better than I expected, but I wasn't expecting much from a video game movie with the Rock. If you want to see the Rock and a few other futuristic marines battle some crazy monsters then I think it is exactly what you want to see:twisted:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I wish they had kept the storyline true to the game.

The game's storyline was GREAT. The movie's storyline is a ripoff of Resident Evil.

And I was sooo looking forward to this film. :cry:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
The only thing the XD has appeared in so far that is certain is that it is a sidearm for one of the girls in one of the Resident Evil games. Other than that , nope.
By the way, Doom got .5 stars. Thats pretty bad.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well it's not a movie but I just got a mod for "Unreal Tournament 2004" called "Defence Alliance 2" and they use the XD-40 extensively throughout the game as a sidearm. It's pretty badass!

Looks like a ported model to me. Does it shoot massive flames in the game?

·
Registered
311 Posts
MasonXD40 said:
Well it's not a movie but I just got a mod for "Unreal Tournament 2004" called "Defence Alliance 2" and they use the XD-40 extensively throughout the game as a sidearm. It's pretty badass!

Looks like a ported model to me. Does it shoot massive flames in the game?
Nope! But I should e-mail the development team and tell them to include that in the next release.
Good call! :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
There is one in the gunshop scene of the newer "Dawn of the Dead", I've heard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts