Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to order a Don Hume H720 paddle holster for my xd9sc. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this holster and how they like it. How does it ride, conceal, etc? Is it best to order through manufacture?

Thanks for the help.

Brent

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Leather paddle holsters are tough unless you have a way of securing the paddle to your belt, pants, etc. If not, when you draw, the holster will come out before the gun.

Leather rigs are usually tighter than their kydex brethren. Kydex allows you to adjust tension, leather does not (usually).

OS

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Old School-

Any suggestions, I need something that I can slip on and off very quickly. I have a supertuck currently but find that it's not something that I can just leave in the car when I need to and slip on before getting out. That is why I was thinking paddle, as it would be simple and quick.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I use a Don Hume H715 M and like it alot . Mine slips in and has a clip that I clip to the top of my jeans . I also use Don Hume's on my other carry pistols.
HTH

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I have a Don Hume 715 series for every pistol that I own. I love them, easy to get on and off. But they stay put when drawing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts