Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the ISMI recoil springs kits? I like the idea of the bushing for the guide rod, is that in place of a washer? Like I have stated before, I'm just weary on the washer thingy. Don have you thought of something like the bushing that is used on the ISMI recoil springs kits instead of a washer? I know your mechanically inclined so I was just wondering if you have prototyped anything like that yet? James, have you received any feedback on teh iISMI recoil springs kits? Thanks, trying to figure out what GR i'm gonna buy.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
bigwilly11189 Most people have said they are harder to install and I agree it does take some training. Although you can use an ISMI spring with dons guide rod this is what I use and ISMI is good spring company with a vary high quality product that is suppossed to last longer and made to handle "the rigors of compition" IE volume shooting. I have made a new years resolution not to advertise in a post in any other section other than my own in the advertisers section. But I can safely tell you that you can go to my website and call me at the toll free number listed and Ill tell you what ISMI spring to get if thats what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts