Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have someone offering me 20 pre ban colt 20rd mags wiith 5.56 stamped on them. They are in excellent condition just storage marks. He wants to trsde me my winchester 1300 defender with wood stock for them. Would any of you make this trade?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Not sure what the 1300 Defender is worth, but brand new condition 20 round mags are around $14.00/mag with the original colt 20-rounders fetching slightly more than that in good condition. So if you want 20, 20-round mags badly enough to part with a nice shotgun and your 1300 Defender is only worth around $280...it is a good deal.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
it looks fairly even on paper, but that shotty will last you forever if you keep it well maintained. i would keep the Winchester if it was me.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Keep the shotty unless you really, really need the mags!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
keep the 1300... you can find those 20 rounders for sale easily enough on ar15.com... i'd like to have one 20 rounder myself for the range, but thats about it.

cheers

·
Registered
87 Posts
The value of the mags depends on if you live in a state where you can only have pre-ban hi cap mags or not. Ive seen some people pay a lot of money for the pre ban mags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts