Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the XDe and I like it!

I want to carry it in a shoulder holster.

Like the Galco Classic Lite: CLASSIC LITE SHOULDER SYSTEM: Shoulder Holster Systems | Galco Gunleather

Galco does not list the XDe having a compatible shoulder holster, however people have been able to use them in guns they don't deem to fit for some reason. They have the Galco Classic Lite that fits the XDS.

Has anyone tried the XDe in any of the Galco shoulder holsters? If so which one and does it fit? They have many different variations for different guns. If I can find a gun that has the same or larger dimensions or shoulddd fit right?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked up the XDe and I like it!

I want to carry it in a shoulder holster.

Like the Galco Classic Lite: CLASSIC LITE SHOULDER SYSTEM: Shoulder Holster Systems | Galco Gunleather

Galco does not list the XDe having a compatible shoulder holster, however people have been able to use them in guns they don't deem to fit for some reason. They have the Galco Classic Lite that fits the XDS.

Has anyone tried the XDe in any of the Galco shoulder holsters? If so which one and does it fit? They have many different variations for different guns. If I can find a gun that has the same or larger dimensions or shoulddd fit right?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I am new to this forum and just saw your post.

Years ago I bought the C428, a right hand holster component for a USP .45 Compact. I've used it for several of my pistols that do not have a unique Galco holster. It fits my XDE 9mm quite well. They no longer sell it separately, but I assume a complete holster set up may still be available.

Regards and good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply! Do you happen to have a picture of the xde sitting in that holster?

Hello,

I am new to this forum and just saw your post.

Years ago I bought the C428, a right hand holster component for a USP .45 Compact. I've used it for several of my pistols that do not have a unique Galco holster. It fits my XDE 9mm quite well. They no longer sell it separately, but I assume a complete holster set up may still be available.

Regards and good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are some pictures of the XDe in the C428 Galco lite holster.
Two with hammer down, one with hammer back. I like it best with hammer down.
This holster has also carried a Glock 30s, 27, 19, 17, and a PT-145, so it has been stretched to some extent.
xde 1 thumbnail.jpg
xde 2 thumbnail.jpg
xde 3 thumbnail.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Galco still lists the CL428, complete right hand rig, as available for purchase. Left handers would want the CL429.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, H87111. I have been thinking about getting a shoulder rig. My pants and belt are tired of holding up my guns. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts