Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been searching for 2 years for a silver bitone xdm 3.8 9mm and it’s unavailable everywhere. Did they stop making it? Or can someone direct me on how to buy it? Thank you guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As far as I know they do not anymore. At one time Springfield made the XDM in olive drab green frame and slide. Flat dark earth frame and slide. Black frame and silver slide. Your best bet is probably on Gun Broker. Hope you find one Good Luck! .

Reactions: Rolindets

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know they do not anymore. At one time Springfield made the XDM in olive drab green frame and slide. Flat dark earth frame and slide. Black frame and silver slide. Your best bet is probably on Gun Broker. Hope you find one Good Luck! .
Thank you man. I figured Gunbroker was going to be my best bet at this point. Sucks lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ive been searching for 2 years for a silver bitone xdm 3.8 9mm and it’s unavailable everywhere. Did they stop making it? Or can someone direct me on how to buy it? Thank you guys.
Several days ago, SA announced the XDm Elite 10mm 4.5 with a green slide and blackstrap.

They also offer the Elite 9mm in FDE.

That’s all the colors I’ve seen. For now…

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Several days ago, SA announced the XDm Elite 10mm 4.5 with a green slide and blackstrap.

They also offer the Elite 9mm in FDE.

That’s all the colors I’ve seen. For now…
Yes i just got my OD green one today but i still want that silver bitone one so bad lol but thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts