Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
i got some items coming on the way from springfield. These are all springfield = XD9 4", 1911 Blk SS, Tanto folding knife, two ball caps, two shirts. There were some awesome deals in the loaded coupon i got with the 1911.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Springfield Armory 1911A1 .45 cal. GI MicroCompact
XD & M1A Rifle Counter Top Pads

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
A XD cap :D

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
1911 Loaded Light Weight Compact .45 cal.
Say that one 5 times fast...lol

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
M1 Garand

oh, and an 03A3 on layaway.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Would an old school, 1940's M1 Garand made by Springfield (which I understand to actually be a different company) count? If so, it's on the way next week.

·
Registered
387 Posts
mr0w1 said:
Would an old school, 1940's M1 Garand made by Springfield (which I understand to actually be a different company) count? If so, it's on the way next week.
Apparently so according to many people here that are not aware that the two are not the same.

I have a XD-9 that is imported by SA INC but made in Croatia

A also have a M1a that was built by SA INC.

I have a CMP Garand that was made by Springfield Armory in October 1944 but this has nothing to do with the question asked by the origional poster nor does the 03A3 someone else had.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bobby Lee said:
mr0w1 said:
Apparently so according to many people here that are not aware that the two are not the same.

I have a XD-9 that is imported by SA INC but made in Croatia

A also have a M1a that was built by SA INC.

I have a CMP Garand that was made by Springfield Armory in October 1944 but this has nothing to do with the question asked by the origional poster nor does the 03A3 someone else had.
For crying out loud, will you just SHUT UP? I guess it doesn't matter how DEAD the horse is, you're willing to beat it until everyone in the forum is ready to puke. SA Inc is not Springfield Armory of MA. We get it. We also understand you have an intense personal vendetta against said private manufacturing firm. Go be a troll somewhere else and rid us of your vile, insolent and otherwise ignorant spewings.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts