Springfield XD Forum banner

Do you have the same problem I have?

• I answered this poll in the middle of the night--what do you think?

• This is a forum for XDs?!

• I've been known to dabble in gun-related threads

• I just come for the Etta/KEV vs. AZXD/XDC smackdowns

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered (as I sit here refreshing the PV forum at 1am knowing my newborn daughter will be up in a couple hours) that I have a problem. I am addicted to the Political View. In fact, I rarely even look at XD-related posts anymore (only a handful that interest me or I feel I can have input on).

So, does anyone else share this same...perversion?

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
I am addicted to XDTALK.
I float the board and hangout in the PV section ... But I also remember what caused me to find this place and if possible try to contribute in places besides the PV section.

Heck ... I own guns

Oh yeah ... You forgot the soon to be famous again ... Frank v Delija threads;)

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime I want... :p

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
The first step in getting help with any problem is admitting.... :D

Anywho...I surf the whole board and actually do make firearm related posts from time to time.

I've found that I enjoy the PV personalities for the most part. There's only so much XD/firearm posting to be done after a fair amount of knowledge of them has been acquired.

ETA: It helps that I work until 3:00 a.m. until the end of the year.

My $.02.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
I work nights..................................................................................ZZZZZ!

·
Premium Member
12,144 Posts
I lurk now more than I post, but this is still my favorite bunch of folks on the uberweb.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I'm not addicted..............

I'm just an insomniac with no life.

:neutral:

Sounds familiar!

I have a great interest in just about all the rooms of this board, but I've noticed myself in the PV threads a LOT the last couple weeks. I attribute part of it to the upcoming election and part of it to me taking a couple of political science classes this semester and kind of becoming more interested in the stuff going on.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i am addicted to xdtalk for sure. when my internet is down or xdtalk is down in the morning when i wake up it just SUCKS. it is a sign of a very bad day

but i stay out of the political forum
here is my slightly changed quote "arguing about politics is like a rocking chair it gives your something to do but doesn't get you any where"

*brownie points for those that know the real quote and where its from.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm not the most knowledgable guy at reloading and modifying XD's, so I don't have much good info to add most times.

I'm the smartest guy in PV though, so that's where you see me post.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
No, I hate politics, so I try to stay out of the PV forum.

I do check out the other XDtalk forums though, on occasion. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts