Is Osama really dead?

• Yes.

• No.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The conspiracy theorists have come out... "why did they bury him at sea?" "why aren't there pictures?" Seeing what you all think....I think the POS is history! :D

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
He is dead. I am certain we will see pictures soon enough.

·
Registered
875 Posts
If they were going to fake his death they would do it in Oct of 2012 not right now. This is just too far from the next election to give the administration some traction.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I believe him being "buried at sea" is a lie to keep the Muslim community from trying to find his body. I believe he's dead and would love to see pics!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I want to believe he is dead. But I think it's kinda fishy that they pull his body out of there only to dump it in the sea a few hours later. But I'm sure he's dead, I'm just waiting for the proof

·
Registered
29,606 Posts
Yep.

However, I also believe that Niel Armstrong landed on the moon, Elvis is dead, and 9/11 was not an inside job...so excuse me if my voice isn't muffled by the tinfoil.;)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I won't believe until I see photos, but even then, they could have been faked. I am very distrustful of Obama because every time he opens his mouth, he lies. He's been doing it now for three years, why would he be telling the truth now?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Yep.

However, I also believe that Niel Armstrong landed on the moon, Elvis is dead, and 9/11 was not an inside job...so excuse me if my voice isn't muffled by the tinfoil.;)
^This...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fish food.

No burial site for radicals to gather around. Good idea.

·
Registered
263 Posts
While it could have been faked I believe we killed him. Why make the announcement at 11pm EST on May 1st? Why not Oct or Nov 2012 so it could influence the elections?

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
While it could have been faked I believe we killed him. Why make the announcement at 11pm EST on May 1st?
It conveniently pre-empts Trump's TV show after he was gloating about the BC being released. ;)

·
21,771 Posts
Hes dead...

Cause if he is not, then you wont see a Democrap in office for 20 years....

·
Registered
342 Posts
The Birthers have swithced tactics. They are now called deathers.
They want Osama's long form!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
I believe that Osama is dead, but I have my doubts about 9/11, and the official story. Osama may just be a pawn in the whole thing, but I don't feel sorry for him.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts