Springfield XD Forum banner

Is Osama really dead?

• Yes.

• No.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,419 Posts
He is dead. I am certain we will see pictures soon enough.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I believe him being "buried at sea" is a lie to keep the Muslim community from trying to find his body. I believe he's dead and would love to see pics!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I want to believe he is dead. But I think it's kinda fishy that they pull his body out of there only to dump it in the sea a few hours later. But I'm sure he's dead, I'm just waiting for the proof

·
Registered
29,970 Posts
Yep.

However, I also believe that Niel Armstrong landed on the moon, Elvis is dead, and 9/11 was not an inside job...so excuse me if my voice isn't muffled by the tinfoil.;)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I won't believe until I see photos, but even then, they could have been faked. I am very distrustful of Obama because every time he opens his mouth, he lies. He's been doing it now for three years, why would he be telling the truth now?

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Hes dead...

Cause if he is not, then you wont see a Democrap in office for 20 years....

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Hes dead...

Cause if he is not, then you wont see a Democrap in office for 20 years....
As much as I hope Osama is dead, Demo's notting being in office for 20 years wouldn't be bad either

·
Registered
342 Posts
The Birthers have swithced tactics. They are now called deathers.
They want Osama's long form!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
I believe that Osama is dead, but I have my doubts about 9/11, and the official story. Osama may just be a pawn in the whole thing, but I don't feel sorry for him.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.