Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CMMG stripped lower and a CMMG complete upper.

I picked up a DMPS lower parts kit today at the gun show. I wanted a CMMG kit but things are just selling out like mad everwhere and people were saying they were having trouble getting any parts kit.

Before I open the package, is the DPMS lower parts kit ok? It looks like these are all pieces probably manufactured by someone else and they just put their name on it.

thanks bros.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have a CMMG stripped lower and a CMMG complete upper.

I picked up a DMPS lower parts kit today at the gun show. I wanted a CMMG kit but things are just selling out like mad everwhere and people were saying they were having trouble getting any parts kit.

Before I open the package, is the DPMS lower parts kit ok? It looks like these are all pieces probably manufactured by someone else and they just put their name on it.

thanks bros.
I've used several DPMS LPK kits. There's nothing wrong with them. Every one I've purchased has always been a single stage. I'm not even sure if they make a 2 stage. For a single stage, it's great.

Hardwarz

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Agree with everyone else. They are fine. I have 2 as backups in parts just in case for the ARs. Right now, any parts found for a build are in high demand. At the gun shop last week people were just throwing the money at whatever they could fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts