Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you were to reload 1000+ pistol rounds a month, which reloader would you go with?

a NIB dillon 650 for $460
or
a NIB dillon 550 for $311

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
therooster said:
if you were to reload 1000+ pistol rounds a month, which reloader would you go with?

a NIB dillon 650 for $460
or
a NIB dillon 550 for $311
You could easily do 1,000 in one sitting on a 550.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
If you weren't changing calibers and you need a 1000 per month.

550 would fit the bill......Even if you needed 2000 per month a 550 would be a good choice.

My 650 is great but costs 2x what i paid for the 550. I can crank out 1000 in about an hour and a half.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
The only upgrades i got with my 550 were the Aluminum roller handle and the bullet tray. Strongmount as well.

Believe me, get the strong mount. You are able to move the press in a bit on your bench and sit more comfortablly. You can do with out the bullet tray.

·
Registered
78 Posts
mullanman said:
The only upgrades i got with my 550 were the Aluminum roller handle and the bullet tray. Strongmount as well.

Believe me, get the strong mount. You are able to move the press in a bit on your bench and sit more comfortablly. You can do with out the bullet tray.

+1 to the 3rd power

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
www.brianenos.com
Call his 1800 number and he is the best :D 877 219-5598 toll-free for all questions
Thats who I bought my square deal b little cheaper shipping and good people.
Don't forget dies!
Powder scale ,primer flipper,calipers
Later tumbler and media separate
If you don't have scale they offer a kit with cover bench wrench also

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
therooster said:
last question....

is there any store chain or website that has dillon accessories? i cant find jack.
Dillon is VERY selective in distribution. Enos is one, Powder River is another. Most people deal directly with Dillon in AZ. You won't find any Dillon equipment in a 'chain" or "-Mart" store

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Snake-eater 1 said:
therooster said:
Dillon is VERY selective in distribution. Enos is one, Powder River is another. Most people deal directly with Dillon in AZ. You won't find any Dillon equipment in a 'chain" or "-Mart" store
Some acc. avilable threw cabelas

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
therooster said:
last question....

is there any store chain or website that has dillon accessories? i cant find jack.
Yes but I can't remember the name. Do a search at thefiringline.com or the highroad. They sell cheaper than the Dillion site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts