Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new baby today. Got it home and started to mess around with it. and then i noticed something i was not expecting. There were 3 mags in the case.:shock: I thought to my self this is strange because i remember the big stink people were putting up that when the Guns and Ammo article came out they were advertising 3 mags and people were only getting two.

Did I some how just get a whoper of a steel :-D or did anyone else get 3 mags with thiers?

Otis

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I guess you got the prize box because mine only came with only two & I have a couple on order. I guess you got the sweet deal with an extra because the average price seems to be around $25 for another magazine.
I'm thinking I would like to have four of these on hand. Gotta love this pistol :grin:what a nice piece

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only got two here. Bought a third when I bought the pistol. One in the gun and two on my belt better be enough.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Thats the even better part. $529
thats a VERY good deal on an xdm the regular xd's on my part of town cost a little more then that

·
Registered
62 Posts
My XDm only came with 2 mags as well. But I got a good deal on it. Only $519 including shipping. So I was real happy to say the least. I posted up a link in the extra clips thread but here it is again.

If you're wanting extra mags I don't think this price can be beat for new mags - Springfield XDm Magazine, 16 Round, 40 SW

It only took a minute to register and I was able to order 6 mags with shipping for $140.94 total. Can't wait for my mags to get here, but if someone finds a better price please post it. I can always use some more mags at a great price.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
thats crazy mine only came with 2, here is my theory, store person probably checked the case to make sure it had everything and only saw 1 spare mag and the other mag was probably in the gun and he just didn't check and threw another mag in there so you got 3.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats crazy mine only came with 2, here is my theory, store person probably checked the case to make sure it had everything and only saw 1 spare mag and the other mag was probably in the gun and he just didn't check and threw another mag in there so you got 3.
Didnt get it from a store. It was a private seller that is a law enforcement distributor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Okay, did I miss a change to our constitution? Was there a change that states, "When swearing in a Democratic Candidate, all previous gun control legislature will be instantly and bindingly re-instated"? Enough of the fear mongering guys... Obama may not be your candidate of choice but you don't have to run scared at the mention of his name or thought of him becoming president. Life's too short to live in fear.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Okay, did I miss a change to our constitution? Was there a change that states, "When swearing in a Democratic Candidate, all previous gun control legislature will be instantly and bindingly re-instated"? Enough of the fear mongering guys... Obama may not be your candidate of choice but you don't have to run scared at the mention of his name or thought of him becoming president. Life's too short to live in fear.
You don't know what you are talking about since he publicly stated that not re-instating the "assault weapons ban" was a mistake (the one that banned hi-cap mags) and that he would re-instate it PERMANENTLY if elected (FOXNews.com - Obama Calls for Permanent Assault Weapons Ban to Combat Inner-City Violence - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum).

Back on topic, my XDM-40 came with 2, but right now if you buy one Springfield will send you 2 more plus another magazine holder for free!
(Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
SA is currently doing a promo for 2 free mags for qualifying purchases. from mid october to jan something. somone posted the link on this site, but to be honest i dont really feel like searching for it for everyone else :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts