I did color the XDs gear holster to match tho

·
Premium Member
127,975 Posts
"Pimp my pistol" ;)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Never viewed a weapon as a fashion accessory.
I was going to say "me too neither" but then I realized that for certain occasions I put my XDs and dead-ugly holster in the gun safe and bring out my stainless steel Ruger GP100 with rosewood inlay grips and a fancy OWB leather holster...

So, guilty as charged I suppose! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Does it count if I changed my front FO to green? ;)

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
PRP springs aside, the only customizing I've done is adding a lot of soot to it. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
JPhoenixX- Love the tan!

I will be posting pics of mine soon... I just got mine, I just have a TLR-4 on it right now with Pearce extensions on the 5 rd. mags.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Love tan, but love the nose of the gun when it is all sooted up from shooting. Or in the rails, looks like a shooters gun then.

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the brevity and typos. 8^)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Love tan, but love the nose of the gun when it is all sooted up from shooting. Or in the rails, looks like a shooters gun then.
:cool: Maybe one of the gun paint companies will come out with "Soot Color" to make the gun look like a shooter without all that pesky, expensive shooting....

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Just a set of Talon rubber grips & PRP springs for my cannon ;)

I'm saving my change to send it to James for TFO's as soon as I can. I carry this bad boy IWB most of the time, with a tucked t-shirt. My wife noticed a small hole in my shirt, and the edge of the stock rear sight was causing it.

I've posted this before, but here is my XDs after it ate the Yellow Pages :mrgreen:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Pale gold

·
Registered
120 Posts
My XDS 4.0 is currently at PRP for trigger job and installation of TRU GLO TFO'S. Hopefully, it will be back next week. That, and the addition of rubberized Talon Grips, is all I plan on doing in the way of personalization.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts