Springfield XD Forum banner

DiamondBack DB-15 Pistol

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rok 
#1 ·
Hey Guys & Ladies,

I have a question I'm looking in to the DiamondBack DB-15 pistol in FDE I know it's a short based rifle. Any good and bad feedback on the rifle and the Diamondback company? I never seen one in person so I am asking my question here.

#2 ·
The company was created by some break away employee's of KelTec. In fact I think they are even within 3 or so miles from KeltTec.

I've not heard a bad word about them from any of my local fellow Gun Enthusiasts, but I don't own any of their products either though.

I see some DB-9's locally but I've not seen the DB-15 or any of their rifles in person.

Hope this helps.....
Call em up - I'm sure they will be more than willing to talk with ya.

#3 ·
Thanks for the information. I'm gonna talk to my local gun dealer his son that helps run the store knows a lot about rifles.

The company was created by some break away employee's of KelTec. In fact I think they are even within 3 or so miles from KeltTec.

I've not heard a bad word about them from any of my local fellow Gun Enthusiasts, but I don't own any of their products either though.

I see some DB-9's locally but I've not seen the DB-15 or any of their rifles in person.

Hope this helps.....
Call em up - I'm sure they will be more than willing to talk with ya.

#5 ·
I saw a Diamondback AR15 in Wally World. So I did a search. I didn't see very good reviews.

Terrorizing FL via my Southern Speed Inc. 5.0 F150 and my iPhone 5c

I saw some YouTube videos of people reviewing the weapon and shooting it as well they claim it's a great AR Pistol to shoot. I did see some mention the AR Rifle your talking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.