Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry. I had to stop laughing out loud as Oldschool said I would. The trigger job is beautiful. I never keyholed so many shots in my life. Send your XD to Rich at Canyon Creek Today!!! You will never know the true joy of this weapon until you do.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not a great shot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and I have a Canyon Creek Trigger Job ;-)

I absolutely see an improvement in my groups and its much easier to rapidly put 3 center mass. I'm switching to the 16# spring tomorrow and see how that helps. Also added some Truegrips which feel much better than I thought they would. I was concerned they would be too rough on the hands but I like them so far. Last step will be the Barsto Magwell which has shipped as we speak and the Barsto Baseplates for my mags.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would imagine it absolutely voids your warranty but who cares. This trigger is fantastic and I have any trouble with it I'll send it back to Rich. Also outside of the whole frame going kaboom I don't think there is anything that can go wrong with this gun that the resources on this forum can't help me fix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.