Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....for a class I'm taking at the end of May. Anyone know where I can get three or four mags quickly?
Thanks~

·
Registered
398 Posts
Promag makes a 15 rounder thats pretty cheap. I bought two of them at Academy for $17 each. Yes, I know promag doesn't have a very good rep but these mags work.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I am surprised that Springfield hasn't taken advantage of the situation and flooded the market with hicaps. Seem to be expensive and harder to find.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
dolanp said:
I am surprised that Springfield hasn't taken advantage of the situation and flooded the market with hicaps. Seem to be expensive and harder to find.
You have to remember Springfield doesn't make those products, they just distribute them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been searching high and low for 15 rd. .40 mags. Every site that actually has them refuses to ship high-capacity magazines to NJ! The kicker is that NJ allows magazines with a capacity of 15 rounds or less! What gives?! I've emailed a couple sites and have yet to get a response.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I saw some at an Academy for like $19

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
omegaic said:
I've been searching high and low for 15 rd. .40 mags. Every site that actually has them refuses to ship high-capacity magazines to NJ! The kicker is that NJ allows magazines with a capacity of 15 rounds or less! What gives?! I've emailed a couple sites and have yet to get a response.
The people in Cincinnati, Ohio also have the same rediculous 15rd restriction. Though its not enforced and everytime there's a USPSA match around there, I'm sure people who travel through the city break the local law with their 20+ round mags for their open guns.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just send your 10 rndrs. back to SA and they will replace them with 15's if you got your weapon after August of last year. Thats what I did and the turnaround is like 2.5/3 weeks. They even replaced a 10 rounder that I had bought because I couldn't find any hi-caps either. All they need is a bill of sale and maybe a note of some sort explaining what you want to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
HighVelocity said:
Promag makes a 15 rounder thats pretty cheap. I bought two of them at Academy for $17 each. Yes, I know promag doesn't have a very good rep but these mags work.
Sorry but I bought two of the springfield(15 round) mags at academy for $17+tax. It was not an aftermarket. It was all they had but were expecting more.

·
Registered
94 Posts
packingasubcompact said:
http://www.topglock.com/catalog/sunset.htm

here you go! $24.95. In stock. These guys have great service and shipping - I got my high caps here.
Good grief, what is my XD doing to me?! I've never been so happy to spend $75 in my life! I see now that my pistol has a hold of my bankroll as effectively as my better half.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts