Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a DeSantis Kingston concealment holster for your vehicle seat. It was installed for one day, then I removed it and switched to something else. This includes the seat strap and buckle and the DeSantis ProStealth N87 holster, which can be used as an ambidextrous inside-the-waistband holster as well. I used a Springfield Armory XD .40S&W, with a 4" barrel. It should work with any similar-sized semi-automatic pistol.

I'm asking $25, shipped for this. I live in Thornton, CO.

Details from DeSantis website...

The Kingston Car Seat Holster was originally conceived in Kingston, Jamaica. Its purpose is strictly business, and ideal for surveillance! The driving holster is kept close at hand on the forward, vertical part of your car seat, positioned between the legs. It can be strapped on by means of the adjustable nylon belt with buckle closure. The holster itself is our N87 and may also be utilized as an inside the waistband holster. Available in black. Ambidextrous design.

Pro Stealth™ Style N87

The N87 is made of premium padded ballistic nylon. The 1 3/4" sturdy, powder coated black spring clip keeps this beauty securely anchored to your belt. A spare magazine pouch is standard for the auto loader models, and they are ambidextrous. The clip may be removed and inserted on opposite side for left hand carry. Available in black.

Please contact me with any questions...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the not-at-all condescending tip.

I appreciate the help...

Price dropped to $25 shipped

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Now that I could swing. You take Paypal?

P.S., didn't mean to bite ya too hard, just can't afford to pay face value for used stuff when my wallet is as thin as it is...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. I usually try to price stuff correctly before posting, but I rushed this one...

I'll send you a PM with PayPal info...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts