Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to get a new CCW holster and was looking around on Midway and like the looks of the Galco king Tuk but they have been on backorder for a while....as well as at cabelas...was looking today and noticed the Desantis Intruder and it looks almost identical in design so thought i would ask some of you all and hope that someone has some views on this one if its worth the $$
or if i should just bite the bullet and buy a Comp Tac Minotaur and be done with it

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I got my Desantis Intruder last week in the mail. I gotta say, it's one of the best holsters I've ever used. Comfy, holds the gun securely, adjustable for depth and cant... I put it on and forget it.

That being said, I dont have a CrossBreed or Comp-Tac, and hence cannot give you a comparison. I will soon be ordering a CBST for my XD45; we'll see how the 2 compare. Good luck in choosing :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just ordered a comp tac after holding my roommates even though I currently carry my 45c in a crossbreed. Besides I needed a holster for the 1911 anyway

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in the market for a IWb as well. not sure whats the best avenue. I am usualy a t-shirt shorts kind of guy. Any help ????

·
Registered
747 Posts
I only have the comp-tac minotaur, so my recommendation is very one sided, but I frigin love it not to mention I have a different kydex body for my 1911 and xd9 so it is like having two holsters. Sweet setup.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can conceal my xdm45 and my 45c in a crossbreed wearing shorts and a tshirt no problem. I'm 6'1 and 200 pounds though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts